By Sarah Hoffbeck
Did you know that 98 percent of 2014 graduates from NDSCS were employed or continuing their education just months after graduation?
According to information recently compiled by the NDSCS Student Success and Career Services department for the NDSCS 2014 Graduate Placement Report, upon completion of their program of study, the vast majority of NDSCS graduates are employed in the state of North Dakota—69% to be exact.
Plus, out of the 31 programs reporting, 24 recorded 100 percent placement.
NDSCS: By the numbers
- 688 degrees were granted
- 525 students registered with NDSCS Student Success and Career Services
- 67% of students are employed with a job relating to their major
- 24% of students are continuing their education
- $36,240 – annual average salary
NDSCS: Where your major means money
- Land Surveying & Civil Engineering Technology and Welding Technology were the top-paying degrees reported by 2014 NDSCS graduates
- Not far behind were Dental Hygiene and Diesel Technology
- Electrical Technology and Caterpillar Dealer Service Technician degrees also reported high-paying careers
Click here to view the detailed report.
A two-year college with results like this is where your student wants to be!