By Sarah Hoffbeck
Is your student interested in becoming a Pharmacy Technician?
Students will enroll through NDSCS, but may attend classes in Bismarck. Courses will be taught by NDSCS faculty and be delivered in real time via IVN/Telepresence technology to students onsite at BSC. Upon completion of the program, students will earn their certificate or A.A.S. degree from NDSCS.
The Pharmacy Technician program prepares students for careers performing and managing the technical functions in pharmacies and pharmacy-related industries. Pharmacy Technician graduates can register with the North Dakota Board of Pharmacy and are eligible for national certification. Pharmacy technicians are found in community, hospital and home health care pharmacies, as well as research institutions and manufacturers.
Earn Your Pharmacy Technician Degree from NDSCS!
- Face-to-face general education classes at BSC
- Live video format for NDSCS classes
- Classroom, laboratory and practical experience
- 2-year A.A.S. and 1-year Certificate options
- 100% placement rate
- Only Pharmacy Technician degree offered from the North Dakota University System
- Accredited by ASHP/ACPE
- Excellent PTCB pass rate
For more information, visit www.ndscs.edu/PharmTechatBSC.