By Sarah Hoffbeck
Is your current NDSCS student interested in taking summer classes? Or will they be returning this Fall? Summer semester begins at NDSCS on Tuesday, June 7 and Fall semester begins on Monday, August 22. Current NDSCS students should meet with their Academic Advisor to assist in developing a class schedule and to review progress towards graduation.
Steps to Register
Registering for classes is a process that must be completed each semester.
- Log into your CampusConnection Account.
- Check to see who your Academic Advisor is.
- View your registration appointment.
- Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement.
- View any holds and make sure to clear them.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to develop your schedule.
- Register for classes by logging into your CampusConnection account.
- Fill out a Graduation Petition Form if applicable.
Click here to view additional details and resources.
Please contact the Student Success Center located in Old Main by calling 701-671-3000 or 1-800-342-4325 ext. 3000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.