By Sarah Hoffbeck
Is your soon-to-be college-bound son or daughter still trying to decide what they want to be when they grow up? Whether your student has no idea what type of career they want to go into, or are having trouble narrowing the list down, Special Event Days at NDSCS are designed to help them decide which program could be the right fit.
Get ready for Manufacturing Day: February 5, 2014 (Wahpeton)
- Discover the Precision Machining Technology, Welding Technology and other manufacturing programs.
- Tour the Haas Technical Center and see first-hand what types of equipment you’ll be learning on.
- Visit with program staff about admission information.
Discover the possibilities at Discovery Day: March 28, 2014 (Wahpeton)
- Participate in a Campus Tour.
- Visit with specific departments and get the inside scoop on programs that interest you.
- Experience student life and imagine yourself as a Wildcat.
- Learn about admission information.
So what are you waiting for? Find out if your son or daughter belongs at NDSCS and sign-up for a Special Event Day today!