By Sarah Hoffbeck
We’re excited to welcome your son or daughter to NDSCS and encourage families and friends to be a part of this exciting time as well. That’s why events all day on Monday are open for all to attend, including families.
Below is the schedule for the day:
Monday, January 13
- Student Orientation & Check-In: 12:45 – 1:15 p.m.
- Welcome: 1:15 p.m.
- “What it Means to Be a Wildcat”: 1:30 – 1:50 p.m.
- Concurrent Session A & B*: 2 – 2:20 p.m.
- Concurrent Session A & B*: 2:30 – 2:50 p.m.
- Optional: Classroom Tour: 3, 3:30 p.m.
For more detailed information about Orientation, including concurrent sessions, click here.
Welcome to NDSCS and Go Wildcats!